HomePage Forums Templates Support HanoiStore Warnings in home after updated extensions

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    – About problem show phone and show social, because you change (add new), then you need custom CSS. As my demo (http://hanoistore.vinasites.vn) it only show language and show shoping cart, info user. if you add new or change, you need custom CSS. it not error
    – You use hosting is window, i can’t install plugin, you can contact to your server?

nuriadoso
    Participant

Hi,

is our hosting…what is the error ?

Probably the reason is the security of our server

Can we install plugin?

Ok, We can Use home 2 as a home of web, but still some modules don’t work properly..

all will be ok after install this plugin, and what plugim is?

Thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

Hi.
    I do not dare beyond the problem of not installing the plugin has any other problems. The windows operating system I do not know very well

nuriadoso
    Participant

Hi,

what?

And why slide module of products dont’ show correctly

Really bad support..

Any ideas?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi.
    The windows operating system I do not know very well.
    Why do you not use server linux. Some problem not support on server window.
    Thanks!

nuriadoso
    Participant

Hi,

but that slideshow of products in home not appears correctly is not problem of server

I try to change server but our technician have to waste two or three hours to change web to another server and till now I’ve lost a lot of time and nothing has solved. My customer are angry with these problems.

Can you ensure me that if I change web to server linux it will run correctly? I don’t want to change web to another server and it still shows with same errors.

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Hi nuriadoso,
    If you want to test, I can backup your website and setup on my server. If it work ok, you can change your server. ok?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.