HomePage Forums Templates Support MegaPack update breaks backend. slider doesn't slide

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kvdman
    Participant

Hello, updating Joomla breaks the backend when this is installed via Akeeba Backup.

Secondly, the front page slider doesn’t slide anything, it just stacks the images. No slideshow.

http://karlvd.com/diane

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Please give me information login to your administrator.
    I will check and help you.
    Thanks!

kvdman
    Participant

sent per email. thx

kvdman
    Participant

May I get a response? I’m on a tight timeline! Thanks. I also sent an email for support three days ago, but got no response.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Sorry i don’t receive your email.
    Please check and send again email to adobitheme@gmail.com
    Thanks!

kvdman
    Participant

From your email today:

Hello,
    about slider, i setup for you use Unite Slider

can you confirm please your template ‘quickstarter’ is broken and that instead of fixing ‘VS Home Slider’ I should use Unite Slider instead?

Also, what about the backend? Updating Joomla core breaks the administrator backend with your template. This should not happen.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by kvdman.
    kvdman
    Participant

If you could also explain how to truly enable fullscreen on youtube videos with unite slider, it would be appreciated. As you can see, there’s a wide grey box on the left side of the video that I can’t get rid off. It pushes the player ~200px to the right.

http://karlvd.com/diane/

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, add on VS Slider have small issue, i recommend you use Unite Slider, It is paid extension.
    I will update it on my package
    I see your video is full, please let me more.
    Thanks!

kvdman
    Participant

add on VS Slider have small issue,

it seems to be a big issue if you sell it with something that doesn’t work and can’t fix it. unite slider is a resource hog that slows down the whole site (on top of sp page builder). it’s not an ideal solution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.