HomePage Forums Templates Support Industry Trouble with new installation. JUser ID error code

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    antrax
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to install the industry_quickstart that i downloaded but had a problem with the FTP client. What i did was i uploaded the whole package as i downloaded it from you and this decompressed it using the tools on my web hosting account. I could not complete the install when i tried accessing the install directory. I deleted all the files on my web hosting server and for the second attempt i unzipped all the 9000+ files on my pc and then uploaded them using the ftp client. It took a while but it seemed to work.

After install was done and i accessed the joomla admin panel i updated all the extensions to the latest version. once complete i started recieving this error on the header of the website and the admin panel:

WARNING
    exception 'JDatabaseExceptionExecuting' with message 'Unknown column 'a.created_by' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT a.*,l.title AS language_title,ua.name AS author_name FROM #__sppagebuilder as a LEFT JOIN <code>#__languages</code> AS l ON l.lang_code = a.language LEFT JOIN #__users AS ua ON ua.id = a.created_by WHERE a.id = 1 AND a.published = 1' in /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:660 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1650): JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() #1 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/components/com_sppagebuilder/models/page.php(82): JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() #2 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php(408): SppagebuilderModelPage->getItem() #3 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php(24): JViewLegacy->get('Item') #4 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(664): SppagebuilderViewPage->display() #5 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php(35): JControllerLegacy->display(false) #6 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(702): SppagebuilderController->display() #7 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php(23): JControllerLegacy->execute(NULL) #8 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(405): require_once('/usr/www/users/...') #9 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(380): JComponentHelper::executeComponent('/usr/www/users/...') #10 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/cms/application/site.php(191): JComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_sppagebuild...') #11 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/cms/application/site.php(230): JApplicationSite->dispatch() #12 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(261): JApplicationSite->doExecute() #13 /usr/www/users/hagae/cms/index.php(49): JApplicationCms->execute() #14 {main}   

i deleted the whole install and started all over again and skipped the update for the time. there is sill the following error on the website :

WARNING
    JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 632
    I have provided a link on the website URL

admin
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    antrax
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster
    antrax
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster
    antrax
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster
    antrax
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster
    antrax
    Participant
    djzeushn
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same error, could you help me?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi djzeushn,
    Can you send me information login to Cpanel? I will fix for you
    Thanks!

djzeushn
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi djzeushn,
    I need information Cpanel (i want login to datatabase). Please send me
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.