HomePage Forums Templates Support eduLearn Slider, VS Subjects images,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sharontoler
    Participant

How can I change the main image slider on the front page to one static image (I just want the text to slide on, but after that I don’t want the image to change)
    Also when looking on my iPhone the text on the image does not appear, is it possible to make the text appear?

How do I change background image behind the subjects ( the colored boxes that slide across on the home page (VS Subjects)? I would actually like it to just me a color background #333333.

If you can tell me where and what changes to make, I would like to make the changes myself.

Thanks

sharontoler
    Participant

sharontoler
    Participant

I am still waiting on a response to this:
    How can I change the main image slider on the front page to one static image (I just want the text to slide on, but after that I don’t want the image to change)
    Also when looking on my iPhone the text on the image does not appear, is it possible to make the text appear?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    sorry late reply,
    – About Main image slider, if you only want text slider, you can set images on each slider is one image, when will only text to slide on
    – Please send me screenshot on mobile, i will check
    Thanks!

sharontoler
    Participant

Thank you, but how can I make it stop sliding?
    I will send you the screen shot of the iphone as well.

admin
    Keymaster

Do you want slide text on?if no, you can create slider have one item
    If i show text on mobile, it not show all text (http://prntscr.com/fgl9ua)

sharontoler
    Participant

when I create the slider with one item, that same picture slides over and over. I don’t want the picture to slide. How do I do that?

admin
    Keymaster

I see you set timer is 60s and set auto slider is false, and i dont see your banner slide (http://prntscr.com/fglkjz)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.